This Movie Had Roses, Blood, A Big House, and Bank Crime.

I remember in the film there was a guy who had a girl with brunette hair wake up and saying to take her home and the guy said back to her this is home and handed her roses and she saw a big beautiful house she then complained about the roses having some thorns on them as the thorns cut her hand and later in the movie he takes her out shopping for a fur coat I think.

I also remember the same guy in the Movie having two people tapped into two different chairs inside a house and he puts a golf ball on a tee right in front of them and swings a golf club hitting the golf ball off the tee and hitting one of the two people in the face very hard with that golf club swinging at that golf ball at point blank range.

The guy swinging the golf club on a tee and hitting someone at point blank range was doing it to try to get information they looked like a wealthy married couple I don’t think he meant to hit one of them in the face on the first swing but did. The Man and Women were both tapped in chairs and there mouths were also tapped.

The guy swinging the gold club looked somewhat like a Timothy Dalton or Jason Isaacs or maybe James Woods he was a very sinister person in the Movie I have checked all 3 of those guys on IMDB and sadly they are not in the Movie I have lost sleep trying to find!!!

There was also bank fraud done in the movie it was some kind of white collar crime where banks were getting scammed.

Someone else (not the guy swinging the golf club) in this movie also lost a finger I believe it was there thumb and they later said they wouldn’t even need to get my prints they have my thumb there - to something that had happened earlier in the film…I think he lost his thumb because of a van door slamming on it or something to that effect, where they needed to flee from the heist quickly.

It seemed that everyone in this movie was hustling each other and the guy that was missing his thumb was partners with another guy that was a black guy. In one scene the black guy walked a Bank to try to scam the Bank somehow. The black guy had on purple sunglasses and very nice white suit this guy was bald black guy if I remember it looked like ll cool j but it was not him I checked it on IMDB, I also remember in this very scene where he got nervous and about bailed saying something to the effect that I think I have the wrong bank.

I can not remember how this movie ended because I was not able to finish it but it was so good I only saw parts of it once when I was a kid and my mom made me shut it off because there was some nudity in the move but not a whole bunch I don’t think.

This movie I know for a fact was made between 1998 to 2005. I want to say early 2000’s and would be a 90% chance of that.

I have been trying to get the name of this Movie for years now please if anyone knows it I promise they will be glad that they did, Thanks in advance

1 Like

I moved the range of years a bit, so let us start with these 3.

Darkness Falls
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0131349/
Blood Money
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115709/?ref_=adv_li_tt
Truth or Consequences N.M.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0120383/

Thanks for your reply but it’s not any 1 of those 3 Movies, Every detail I have described is all in that exact film. I can’t believe in all the years I have posted about that Movie no one has seen it but me.

I will keep digging. The hard part is some of these films have not been written about except for plots and overarching reviews, which makes my searches more difficult…