This one is hard yall help

this cartoon is probably from 1999-2012ish

what i remember is that this small girl is blond and im assuming her mom is gone because i only remember her dad being there. so i think they moved to this new town/city and she cant walk alone to school because shes scared or something so her dad walks her every morning. one night she goes to sleep and something weird happens with her mirror and she passes through it to this weird magical place and she befriends a crow that talks. the only other thing i remember is that there was this villain lady is in all black, clothing and skin color, i mean she has no features drawn because shes supposed to symbolize darkness or fear?? but shes tall and skinny and somehow shes saved by the girl and she becomes this princess with blonde hair and with some prince charming i think.
then the princess grants the girl a pass through the mirror back to her world. later that morning the girl can now can walk alone to school without her dad helping her.

1 Like

was this 2d or 3d animation? in english? could it be “magic in the mirror” or “mirrormask”?

1 Like

a little off, but let me firet try “a talking parcel”

1 Like

There is a non Disney version of Alice through the Looking glass 1987 but it doesn’t fit everything mentioned.

The Huggabunch movie keeps coming up in a search but that seems not much like you mention and not 2d animation.

There is a lot of movies that sound familiar but most are live action or mix of live with puppets or something.

The Snow Queen (1995) keeps coming up too but I haven’t seen it and the description doesn’t sound like it matches.

To me it sounds like a non Disney fairytale they pumped out like crazy in the late 1990’s to early 2000’s. My son had a bunch of them. Could it be a variant of Alice through the Looking Glass?

we thinking full length or cartoon (tv) length?

Not sure if this is a movie or a series :c could it be any of these?
Angel’s Friends (2009-2010)
Regal Academy (2016)