Trying to find the name of the old horror movie

I don’t remember much since I’ve only watched this movie when I was a kid, and I only remember one really short scene of cabin or house in nowhere in the wood and where naked woman were inside the bathroom either staring at the mirror or the window and the monster/creature/werewolf/ or bigfoot breaks it and grabbed her by the hair, pulled her out into the wood and drags her into the cave, few of her friend tried to look for her out into the wood. If this help, the movie is probably made around between 2000’s to 1975’s? it’s old but there’s still colors and stuff like that.

based on the scene you described, it’s possible that the movie you’re thinking of is “The Legend of Boggy Creek” (1972). It’s a low-budget horror film set in a remote area of Arkansas where a Sasquatch-like creature is said to roam the woods. There are several scenes in the movie where the creature attacks people in their cabins or homes, including a scene where a woman is taken by the creature while she’s in the bathroom.

However, there are also many other horror movies that feature similar scenes, so it’s possible that it could be another movie altogether.

Exists (2014) may be?