Trying to find this movie about British Ghost Hunters, but with a twist

I’m not sure how old it is, but I think I saw it sometime before the Covid outbreak? Anyway stop reading because there are spoilers ahead…
So basically the film starts out with the camera panning this house, the clearly looks like the residents left out of the house and didn’t bother to take their possesions. The Ghost Hunting crew consisted of an older man, a younger man and a young woman dressed goth like. They stay there for a few nights and set up cameras and motion detectors. The young woman is the only one who sees the ghost and is horrified. So the professor (I think he is) sets up some kind of machine that plays a humming sound that gets rid of the ghost. When they think the coast is clear, they go in the basement and see a dead witch looking figure. Then it dons on them that the Ghost was actually protecting everyone from that demon. Who springs to life and goes after them. The goth chick managed to get out of the house but only gets half way past the yard before she is dragged into the ground.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

This doesn’t seem right at all, but it’s worth a try:

1 Like